Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some Fall Lovin'


I have a confession
. I've been drinking Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice tea for the last couple of weeks. I made pumpkin lattes the last three mornings...and last night.  James and I have had pumpkin pie oatmeal for breakfast the last two mornings....It's my favourite time of year!! The coffee shop even started serving their new fall "Maple" coffee today! *YUM* 

I walked home after work today and couldn't help but get excited about the beautiful leaves changing and the crisp fall air...I just LOVE it (I love it more than christmas *gasp*), I savour every second of fall!! I brought my cozy sweaters, fall candles and fall decorations out to celebrate : ) 

Mantle BEFORE fall swept through....

AFTER!







Enjoying the candle light

             
*We will now take a brief intermission to appreciate...


10 AWESOME things about fall!!


1) Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice tea and donuts 
2) crisp evening walks
3) 99 cent lined paper & pencil crayons on sale! (that used to be my fav part)
4) carving pumpkins and roasting the seeds
5) apple picking and hot apple cider
6) cozy sweaters and boots
7) gardens are bountiful and ready for harvesting 
8) there is now an entire year to work on getting in shape for swimsuit season, haha
9) fall fairs!              
10) endless corn and corn mazes




Come on, you know you love it!!
                                       

yummy fall candles...









What are you doing to celebrate fall?? Or am I the only who gets crazy excited about it?

          

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I love fall SO much too! The apple doesn't fall from the tree and I'm not thinking of the apple orchard picking! Although, I am looking forward to that fun. #11 on the list could be to get the last of garage sales and get some sweet deals before the lawns and driveways are covered with snow! Your home looks BEEEAUUUTIFUL all decked out for fall. My doesn't not. It's all decked out for the final garage sale of the season!!! :)

    ReplyDelete